Our Commercial underwriters are second to none. As well as the usual Defective Title and Restrictive Covenant risks, we are also able to offer additional covers:
Rights of Light
Our Restrictive Covenant Indemnity Policy can also be used for potential infringements of rights to light. Cover is available where there is already an infringement of the rights of third parties to light, and more importantly, for new developments that are likely to cause such infringements.
Stewart will consider pre-planning covers for most of the risks referred to in this website.
Cover can also be offered for the following additional risks:
- business interruption/loss of profit
- loss of rent and outgoings
- existing development without planning or building regulation consent
- options or rights of pre-emption
- covers sought for statutory authorities as insured
We are also able to offer on a block basis the following to facilitate multi-property transfers or refinances.
- comprehensive title insurance for refinance, purchase or transfer of property portfolios
- no local search in a remortgage or purchase situation
- local search indemnity policies for delay and validation
- developer search schemes
Stewart will work with you to fashion a tailor-made policy reflecting your particular property problems. If you require cover for other risks, please contact one of our Stewart Underwriters.