New Fraud Solution Policy Available Online
Added protection for losses arising from forgery and impersonation
Many conveyancers have become concerned after a recent series of cases found the courts holding conveyancers liable for the losses their clients or lenders suffered as a result of fraud.
Stewart Title’s highly experienced Underwriting Team worked with conveyancing practitioners to create a new policy that provides added protection against losses suffered as a result of forgery, fraud, duress, incapacity or impersonation of lawful owners of residential property by a third party.
With premiums starting from £50, our Fraud Solution Policy:
- is available online via our easy-to-use ordering system, Stewart Online Solution
- provides cover up to £1,000,000 online
- protects buyers and lenders
- deals with historic fraud
- covers unoccupied and investment properties
Fraud Solution is also available as a block policy.
For full details of how to obtain the added protection of our Fraud Solution:
- Call our Telephone Solution Team on 02070 107 821
- Email: email@example.com